1) What kind of colour scheme would you like?
A: Clear and consistent colours.
A: Nice bright colours
A: Stick with the school colours.
2) What kind of articles would you like?
A: Something about reading, we are trying to get the pupils to read for pleasure. Also current affairs, not just CBA news, but news from Corby and everywhere else.
A: Student success stories.
A: The school senate, GCSE results.
3) Would you rather have real writers, or students writing the columns and articles?
A: I think it would be good to have student articles, it gets them more involved and may get the other students to read it.
4) Should the front cover be professional/ formal or informal to show its run by the students?
A: A more formal looking cover looks smarter and represents the school better, but you don’t want it to look so serious that it intimidates readers.
A: Yeah definitely student articles.
5) What kind of images should be in it?
A:Images relating to the topic of the article or page, no celebrity photos, photos of students and the school.
6) What general content should be included?
A: general student work, showing the good aspects of students work like art or a good story.
A: Student, a page to show and celebrate students good work.
7) Informal or formal content?
A: A bit of both, maybe towards the back have a more informal section.
A: Formal, but not so much that you bore the students.
A: Formal, it’s a senior school. Not a primary school.